Sunday 15 July 2012

Boston Public Library et al

Few hours scouring Boston Public Library (below) for a spot to film Sargon's interview; no luck. Amazingly impressive spaces but all public and walled/floored in marble so everything echoed. Either that or some fusty old books in a corner.

A teeny bit anxious.

Spent a couple more hours on the internet trying to find a museum or university or even hotel that I might be able to use. Lateral thinking, a green screen? I really want to do a good job of this and not throw it away.

My roommate suggested the library here at the hostel, a room with a great restored brick wall and some good looking furniture. Think it will suit both Sargon and the topic. It's so easy to get bogged down in Assyrian tragedy, mired in it even, it can get soooo boring. I just don't want to do that.

Though I can't sequester the room; it's a public space, but hopefully something can be worked out (ie. either they leave or don't mind making a single sound. Either is fine with me..)

No comments:

Post a Comment